Employment Opportunities Event Calendar
Pay Online Pay Utility Bill
Logo for the Town of St. John, Indiana

Public Records Request

To request public records, you must fill out an Access to Public Records Request form and submit the form to the Clerk-Treasurer's Office. Oral requests for records must be converted to the Town's written form.

Not every request for records can be granted. Some information is not disclosable under law. Also, a public records request means that something must exist. It does not cover future records, nor is it a means to obtain answers to questions. The Town is not obligated to create a public record to answer your inquiry.

Accessibility  Copyright © 2023 Town of St. John, Indiana Accessible Version  Follow us on Facebook Logo